Melissa harnesses her 20 years of experience to help clients create new products, experiences, and businesses that unlock the potential of their brands.
Her strong track record of bringing new products and experiences to market includes designing and launching the personal care brand EOS, designing a new line of business for Airbnb and creating a global food and beverage incubator for Marriott.
- Do you have any inventions rolling around in your head?
Way too many to count.
- Who has influenced you most in your career? 어떻게 하면 가능할까요?
My mom. She showed me what it looks like to be a badass female professional while also being an incredible mom, wife, and friend.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
The chance to bring something new to market that may make people's lives more enjoyable.
- Where do you find your inspiration / source of creativity?
Through traveling, experiencing new products or services, reading and speaking with the creative people I admire.
- What’s your favorite place you’ve traveled to?
The Galapagos Islands. It was a combination of all of my favorite activities - scuba diving, hiking and exploring.
B.A. Brown University, Social Psychology
M.B.A. The Wharton School, Marketing and Strategic Management
Head of Strategy at Fahrenheit 212