Matthew joins us from the advertising world with expertise in creative development, leaning into engaging storytelling to make brand truths relatable to consumers.
When he isn't developing award-winning campaigns for global clients, Matthew can be found diving into a book or jamming out to Patti Smith.
- In your own words, what do you do at Lippincott?
I help brands bring the best versions of their story to life.
- If you weren't in this profession, what would you be?
Either a surfer or a mediator.
- Where do you find your inspiration / source of creativity?
It’s a witch’s brew of good conversation, trash TV, and plenty of sleep.
- Do you have a mantra or a favorite quote?
“Make gentle the life of this world.” - Robert F. Kennedy
- When did you decide you wanted to be in this business? 그 이유는 무엇일까요?
I love the left brain/right brain dynamic of balancing conceptual thinking with craft and precision. Every day holds something different.
- What did school actually teach you?
School taught me that there’s a lesson in everything — if you have the self-motivation to seek it out.
B.A. English, Tufts University
Associate Creative Director, 22Squared
Associate Creative Director, Ogilvy
Effie Silver Award for Business-to-Business Services with IBM "Dear Tech," 2020
Effie Bronze Award for Software & Apps with IBM "Dear Tech," 2020
Winner of Brandathon, Fall 2018