Senior Associate, Copywriter
Matthew joins us from the advertising world with expertise in creative development, leaning into engaging storytelling to make brand truths relatable to consumers.
When he isn't developing award-winning campaigns for global clients, Matthew can be found diving into a book or jamming out to Patti Smith.
- In your own words, what do you do at Lippincott?
I help brands bring the best versions of their story to life.
- If you weren't in this profession, what would you be?
Either a surfer or a mediator.
- Where do you find your inspiration / source of creativity?
It’s a witch’s brew of good conversation, trash TV, and plenty of sleep.
- Do you have a mantra or a favorite quote?
“Make gentle the life of this world.” - Robert F. Kennedy
- When did you decide you wanted to be in this business? 그 이유는 무엇일까요?
I love the left brain/right brain dynamic of balancing conceptual thinking with craft and precision. Every day holds something different.
- What did school actually teach you?
School taught me that there’s a lesson in everything — if you have the self-motivation to seek it out.
B.A. English, Tufts University
Associate Creative Director, 22Squared
Associate Creative Director, Ogilvy
Effie Silver Award for Business-to-Business Services with IBM "Dear Tech," 2020
Effie Bronze Award for Software & Apps with IBM "Dear Tech," 2020
Winner of Brandathon, Fall 2018