Haley’s an integral member of our strategy team. But more than that, she’s always striving to make the world a better place.
When not creating top-notch brand programs for clients, she's leaning into internal Lippincott initiatives—from women’s empowerment to outreach for underrepresented youth groups.
- For you, what makes Lippincott a special place to work?
The people! I am always learning from my teams because everyone brings a different perspective to address a common challenge.
- Which projects have been the most meaningful to you and why?
The time I spent working with an airline client was by far the most rewarding. We had fun figuring out how an already loved brand can connect even more to travelers and employees. I learned so much about the airline industry and had the pleasure of working with passionate people.
- If you weren't in this profession, what would you be?
I would be a teacher helping students learn about art history.
- What's your favorite thing about the place you call home?
Being a 10-minute walk to the beach!
- Where do you find your inspiration / source of creativity?
I am inspired by the ocean’s power as a source of life and its constantly changing beauty.
- What is your favorite art movement? 그 이유는 무엇일까요?
I am drawn to contemporary Buddhist art because it represents the intersection of traditional and modern ideals, which always gives me a new perspective on life.
- Who do you most want to meet? What would you say to them?
I want to meet Serena Williams so I could thank her for being a positive force of female power in the world.
- Who would you change places with for a day?
I would change places with an impressionist artist like Monet or Cezanne so I could see the world through their eyes.
B.A. History of Arts, Yale University
Account Manager, Wessels & Associates
Account Executive, Leo Burnett