Partner, Information and Administrative Services
Erika began her career at Lippincott 20 years ago as the Slide Librarian, managing the firm’s massive 35mm slide collection.
Now Director of Lippincott’s extensive — and, fortunately, digital — Knowledge Services department, Erika ensures the right tools and processes are in place to engage, inform and inspire staff. She also knows everything you would ever want to know — and didn’t know to ask — about Lippincott.
- What is a little-known fact about Lippincott?
We were founded as an industrial design firm in the post-WWII boom. We’ve had only five CEOs during our 70+ years. We’ve been publishing thought leadership since the first issue of Sense in 1956.
- Which projects have been the most meaningful to you and why?
Managing the firm’s archives. The number of brands we've touched in our 70+ years is astounding. It’s a walk through the history of corporate America.
- What’s your favorite thing about the place you call home?
The energy in New York City — it’s contagious.
- Where do you find your inspiration / source of creativity?
Any place that’s new to me.
- Do you have a mantra or a favorite quote?
If you don’t know history, you don't know anything.
- Who has influenced you most in your career? 어떻게 하면 가능할까요?
My grandmother. Her calm demeanor and sound advice guide me.
M.S. Art History and Library Science, Pratt Institute
B.A. Art History and French, Tulane University
A.A.S. Interior Design, New York School of Interior Design