Senior Design Director
For Alicia, the pursuit of originality is a constant.
As a senior design director in our Hong Kong office, this pursuit of originality manifests itself in the creative, design-driven solutions she develops for her clients.
- For you, what makes Lippincott a special place to work?
The diversity and collaborative culture among our office locations around the world.
- What is a little-known fact about Lippincott?
The term “Corporate Identity” was created by our founder Gordon Lippincott.
- Being a Lippincott’er means:
Being a catalyst for businesses impact through branding creativity, always being ready for a challenge and staying passionate.
- What’s your favorite thing about the place you call home?
Enjoying my “me” moments with freedom and a strong sense of belonging.
You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus. – Mark Twain
- Where do you find your inspiration / source of creativity?
My inspiration always comes from the little things I see and experience in daily life: chatting with people, visiting museums, and wandering around cities.
- What is your favorite art movement, etc? 그 이유는 무엇일까요?
Surrealism. I like things that go beyond imagination and allow the unconscious to express itself beyond convention. It is essential to pursue creativity and originality when designing.
- What’s changed the most about the industry / work / clients?
Technology. It makes life easier, but also more complicated.
- What did school actually teach you?
It showed me how impactful good design can be and encouraged me to always be passionate, persistent, and professional.
- Who is the leader you most admire? 그 이유는 무엇일까요?
New Zealand's Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern. I admire her as a female leader, with a big heart, who can make a difference in the world.
Middlesex University, MA Graphic Design, Distinction
Hong Kong Polytechnic University, BA in Visual Communication
Senior Designer; WHAM agency London
Designer; HSBC Private Bank London
Assistant Producer, Kevin K Wong Photography
Designer, The Brand Union
Design Intern, Landor Associates