As a Brand Strategy team member, you will use strategic, analytical and creative thinking regularly. You will have the opportunity consult with clients across industries, throughout the world and on a range of firm capabilities (e.g., positioning, brand architecture, naming, customer experience and signature cues).
As a Senior Associate, you will be responsible for structuring and managing the case in terms of thinking and project management. You will use business knowledge, past experience and case team resources effectively to address client challenges and fulfill project deliverables.
With a specialization in customer insight and marketing strategy, you are experienced in:
- Strategic problem solving to create meaningful and enduring impact for our clients
- Designing and executing rigorous quantitative methodologies, whether through primary research, analysis of internal customer data or model building
- Deploying creative approaches to uncover customer needs and preferences
This role offers exposure to a talented and passionate team whilst developing and building some of the world’s leading brands. You will have the opportunity to shape the perception of existing and new brands, driving changes in the global marketplace.
Responsibilities could include:
- Supervise the development of potential brand strategy opportunities based on client business strategy / vision, industry and competitive dynamics, best practice analysis and customer insights
- Quickly pick up skills and knowledge in new areas, leveraging the client and firm resources effectively
- Collaborate with other consultants and designers to explore alternatives and develop thinking (e.g., informal brainstorming sessions, gathering of firm best practices)
- Structure project work plans and guide team work flow
- Develop storyboards and identify applicable frameworks for client presentations
- Effectively communicate with both internal case teams and external client teams
- Play a significant role in formal and informal client presentations
- Conduct in-depth interviews with clients and their customers
- Manage and analyze quantitative and qualitative customer / prospect research, partnering with analytics specialists as appropriate
- Help motivate, develop and direct junior staff
- Help manage client expectations
- Work under minimal supervision
- Manage case team resources (e.g., talent, IC, budget)
- Developing client relationships for business development opportunities
- 8+ years of experience in consulting, business strategy, or brand strategy
- MBA or equivalent welcomed, but not necessary
- Experience with the analysis and synthesis of complete datasets through tools like SPSS, Excell and SQL
- Excellent business intuition, ability to connect the dots and understand client implications
- Strong project management abilities
- Demonstrated leadership skills and understanding of how to successfully leverage junior and senior team members
- Willingness to travel, including internationally
Lippincott is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions at Lippincott are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, national origin, age, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in locations where we operate. We are committed to promoting a workplace that we are all proud to be a part of.