Intern, Brand Strategy and Innovation
As an Intern, you will apply strategic, analytical and creative thinking to solve challenging brand issues for clients on a daily basis. You will consult across industries, throughout the world and on a range of brand topics.
On any given day, you could be naming an AI digital assistant, revitalizing a leading retailer’s positioning or crafting an airline’s customer and employee experience. We’ll challenge you to think and work in new ways. We are committed to your growth and your mentors and advisors will cultivate your continued learning and development.
This is an opportunity to collaborate with a close-knit, talented and passionate group in developing and building some of the world’s leading brands. The team-oriented environment allows for exposure to c-level client executives and senior team leaders across the business and the opportunity to be involved in key decision-making.
Working closely with a collaborative team, you will:
- Apply creative thinking and problem-solving to complex brand and innovation challenges
- Integrate design thinking and creative concept development into assignments
- Generate quantitative and qualitative insights, and weave them together into a compelling story
- Perform comprehensive brand experience audits across multiple touchpoints to distill insights that inform the future of the brand
- Translate brand strategy solutions into culture, operational and experience innovations for world class brands
- Research customer needs through interviews, focus groups, day-in-the-life studies and more
We look for you to:
- Be currently earning or have recently earned a bachelor’s/master’s degree and have demonstrated a record of strong academic achievement
- Have an interest in strategy consulting, corporate strategy, brand strategy, brand management, innovation or strategic planning
- Think critically, logically and creatively
- Have an interest and aptitude for understanding how businesses work, create profit and connect with target customers
- Apply your writing and presenting skills to tell impactful stories
- Have a dedicated work ethic and passion for brand and innovation
- Conduct research and distill findings effectively and efficiently
- Have strong organizational and task management skills
- Work effectively and professionally in a team setting – including with clients
- Be proficient in building clear and compelling presentations in PowerPoint and analyzing data in Excel
The internship is a full time, paid position for a period of 12 weeks beginning as soon as possible. It will begin remotely however may include some time in the Lippincott office on Baker Street, dependent upon UK coronavirus restrictions.
Lippincott is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions at Lippincott are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, national origin, age, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in locations where we operate. We are committed to promoting a workplace that we are all proud to be a part of.