As a Creative Consultant at Lippincott, you’ll play an integral role in shaping today’s leading brands and bringing them to life through strategy, innovation and design.
On any given day, you could be naming an AI digital assistant, revitalizing a leading retailer’s positioning or crafting an airline’s customer and employee experience. We’ll challenge you to think and work in new ways.
At Lippincott, supporting a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, able to contribute, and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and tomorrow. We know that unique backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences allow us to think bigger, deliver the most impactful results to our clients, and succeed together.
If this opportunity resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
Once here, you can expect to:
- Apply innovative thinking and problem-solving to complex brand challenges
- Research customer needs through focus groups, day-in-the-life studies, interviews, and more
- Generate quantitative and qualitative insights, and weave them together into a compelling story
- Perform comprehensive brand experience audits across multiple touchpoints
- Translate brand strategy solutions into culture, business and innovations for purpose-driven brands
- Collaborate deeply across client and Lippincott teams
- Integrate design thinking and creative concept development into assignments
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You think critically, logically and creatively
- You have an interest and aptitude for understanding how businesses work, create profit and connect with audiences
- You can apply your writing and presenting skills to tell clear, compelling stories
- You have a dedicated work ethic and passion for branding and innovation
- You conduct research and distill findings effectively and efficiently
- You have strong organizational and task management skills
- You work effectively and professionally in a team setting – including with clients
- You are proficient in PowerPoint (Excel is a plus)
Please note, to be considered for this position, you must be a college senior receiving your Bachelor’s degree in 2022. The application deadline for this position is September 21, 2021. A member of Lippincott’s recruiting team will let you know if you have been selected for an interview in September. The starting date for this full-time, permanent position will be September 2022.
Lippincott is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions at Lippincott are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, national origin, age, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in locations where we operate. We are committed to promoting a workplace that we are all proud to be a part of.