At Lippincott, we’re obsessed with finding and attracting the best and brightest talent that are committed to delivering beyond expectations. In the process of doing so, we believe that it’s possible for every candidate – regardless of the outcome – to walk away from the recruiting process with a positive experience. It’s in our DNA to provide the best experience possible for everyone we interact with.
As part of the Talent Acquisition team, the Contract Recruiter will be responsible for managing full cycle recruiting for entry-level and experienced hires in the US and London, across practices. To be successful in this role, you should be able to quickly build trust and rapport with hiring managers and candidates. You will take a consultative and advisory approach to working with hiring managers and be able to quickly come up to speed on our business and the profiles we seek to hire.
We’re a small team so you’ll be expected to roll up your sleeves and be a team player – sometimes that means doing things that aren’t on the job description, but you’ll be happy to know that your team has your back too.
Day-to-day you will:
- Work closely with hiring managers and teams to understand business objectives and challenges, offering advice on talent solutions
- Focus on delivering a seamless experience for both candidates and hiring managers, building strong relationships and actively updating both parties
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for positions across Lippincott’s practice areas and operations including but not limited to
- Sourcing, screening, scheduling and coordinating interviews, pipeline management, completing reference checks, extending and negotiating offers
- Manage the internship program for our Design and Brand Voice teams
- Develop passive pipeline for on-going talent needs
- Champion Lippincott’s employee referral bonus program
- Update and monitor applicant tracking system (Workday Recruiter)
- Anticipate needs and concerns, and proactively develop solutions for these needs
- Have experience sourcing for and recruiting highly skilled and specialized professionals – experience recruiting for a professional services firm or a creative agency is a plus
- Be an excellent relationship builder and really enjoy getting to know and connecting people taking and advisory approach to working with your hiring managers
- Have a minimum of 6 years full cycle recruiting experience
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have strong time-management skills and be very organized
- Be very proactive with and responsive to both hiring managers and candidates alike
- Hold yourself to the highest standard in all work, interactions and communications
- Have a positive and optimistic outlook and approach to your work
- Know how to have fun while getting the job done
Lippincott is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions at Lippincott are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, national origin, age, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in locations where we operate. We are committed to promoting a workplace that we are all proud to be a part of.
To submit your application, please select Apply Now and attach your resume and cover letter. Someone from the recruitment team will be in touch with you.
This is a contract role; we are looking for a temporary hire from May 2021 through January 2022.